Earn 1 for every cumulative HK$250 spent at designated boutiques.
Founded and operated by Hong Kong-based Dining Art Group, KAPPOU MU attracts Japanese dining purists who relish the simplicity of kappou (‘to cut and to cook’) cuisine based upon the quality of the freshest seasonal ingredients from Japan and the world over.
Following time-honoured rituals, the restaurant’s artistry is shaped by the 5 guiding principles of Japanese cuisine, which include incorporating the 5 key cooking methods (simmered, steamed, grilled/roasted, fried and raw), 5 colours (red, green, yellow, white and black) and 5 tastes (sweet, sour, salty, bitter and the all-important umami or savoury). The culinary team also prides itself upon elevating the traditionally robust kappou experience into a more exquisite, elegant expression that soothes the soul while satisfying the palate.
- K Dollar earning is eligible for net spending of HKD50 or above in one single transaction made on-site with specified electronic payment only.
- K Dollar Program members are required to present their eligible e-membership card at the time of payment for K Dollar earning.
- Corresponding K Dollar will be credited to your membership account within 2 working days.
- The offers cannot be used together, or in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Dining Art Group (HK) Limited and MPNCL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer(s) without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, MPNCL and Dining Art Group (HK) Limited reserve the right of final decision.
- The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is provided for reference only. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Other K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.
- K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.
- Unless otherwise specified, K Dollar cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.