- K Dollar Program (“KDP”) members shall scan the QR Code in the policy confirmation email to redeem corresponding K Dollar rewards within the Validity Period (within 1 year from QR Code email issue date).
- This promotion offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- K Dollar rewards redeemed by KDP members using the corresponding QR Code will be credited to the valid KDP membership account.
- Each K Dollar QR Code is personal to the eligible KDP member and can only be used to redeem the K Dollar rewards once by the KDP member.
- QR Code will not be reissued if it is overdue, lost, stolen or damaged.
- The promotion offer is non-transferable to other policies and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash in any event.
- The promotion offer is only applicable to new online application(s) of the promotional product and not applicable to renewal policies.
- The promotional product new policy must be kept-in-force during the insured period. If the policy is terminated or cancelled before the end of the insured period, Concord reserves the right to recover the K Dollar.
- In case of disputes, Concord and Mission Points Network Company Limited reserve the rights to suspend, terminate or change the details of the promotion offer and its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any inconsistencies between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.
Exclusive Privileges Await
K Dollar is a means of payment used at K11 MUSEA, K11 ART MALL, K11 ARTUS, Rosewood Hong Kong, designated Chow Tai Fook stores, D·Park, THE FOREST, FREE DUTY etc. You can earn K Points with your spending and convert Points into K Dollars and spend as instant cash at over 500 participating merchants.
Still thinking? Let us tell you more >