From now to 31 October 2022, convert Citi Points to K Dollars1 via K11 HK App or K Dollar Program website to earn up to extra 2,000 K Dollars2 on top of your conversion!
Simple steps to convert Citi Points to K Dollars!
- Login to your K Dollar account via K11 HK App or K Dollar Program website and choose “Points Conversion”
- Input the last 4 digits of your Citi Credit Card to add card and verify your identity4
- Select the amount of K Dollars you wish to convert to
- Get instant confirmation of successful conversion and you can now use the K Dollars
The rate may vary by credit card types. The exact Citi points required for Conversion are based on the Conversion rate displayed at the K11 HK App or K Dollar Program Website Conversion Page at the time of Conversion.
Access via K11 HK App or website to convert your Citi Points to K Dollars for the extra rewards!
1. The promotion only applies to Principal Cardholders of Citi Classic Card, Citi Gold Card, Citi HKTVmall Card, Citi Plus® Credit Card, Citi Rewards Card (except Citi Rewards UnionPay Card), Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Prestige Card and Citi ULTIMA issued by Citibank (“Eligible Cards”) who are also Members of K Dollar Program ("Cardholders").
2. Limited to the first 2,000 Cardholders who complete the Redemption during the Promotion Period on a first-come, first-served basis and while the quota lasts. Each Cardholder is entitled to a maximum of 2,000 extra K Dollars in total throughout the entire Promotion Period.
3. All Redemptions are subject to “Citi Points Conversion to K Dollars” Terms and Conditions.
4. Your mobile number registered with K Dollar Program has to be the same mobile number registered with Citi in order to proceed.
Exclusive Privileges Await
K Dollar is a means of payment used at K11 MUSEA, K11 ART MALL, K11 ARTUS, Rosewood Hong Kong, designated Chow Tai Fook stores, D·Park, THE FOREST, FREE DUTY etc. You can earn K Points with your spending and convert Points into K Dollars and spend as instant cash at over 500 participating merchants.
Still thinking? Let us tell you more >