The BEA Mall App is an all-in-one platform specifically designed for BEA Credit Cardholders. Its many functions allow you to check out our latest offers and to redeem all sorts of gifts with your Bonus Points – anywhere, anytime!
The BEA Mall App is an all-in-one platform specifically designed for BEA Credit Cardholders. Its many functions allow you to check out our latest offers and to redeem all sorts of gifts with your Bonus Points - anywhere, anytime!
Every 28,000 Bonus Points can be converted to 100 K Dollars.
Upon successful conversion, K Dollar can be redeemed instantly by using “K11 HK” App to scan or upload the QRcode within the validity period.
- The K Dollar Reward (the “Reward”) is valid from 22nd December, 2023 to 31st December, 2024, both dates inclusive (the“Promotional Period”).
- K Dollar Program (“KDP) members shall scan the QR Code to redeem corresponding K Dollar rewards within 30
days after the reward redemption. (the “Collection Period”)
- K Dollar rewards redeemed by KDP members using the QR Code will be credited to the valid KDP membership account of the KDP member and will expire in the nearest quarter end date 12 months after the date of K Dollar crediting.
- The reward redemption QR Code is personal to the eligible KDP member and can only be used to redeem the K Dollar rewards once by the KDP member.
- The QR Code will not be reissued if it is overdue, lost, stolen or damaged.
- The Bank of East Asia, Limited (“BEA”) and Missions Points Network Company Limited (“MPNCL”) have the right to suspend, terminate or cancel the use of QR Code for redemption of K Dollar rewards at any time without any prior notice.
- BEA and MPNCL reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of using the K Dollar Rewards redemption QR Code without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, BEA and MPNCL reserve the right of the final decision.
- K Dollar Program Terms and Conditions apply. For details, please refer to https://hk.krewards.com/program-terms-and-conditions/
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.