Earn 1 for every cumulative HK$250 spent at designated boutiques.
Paul Lafayet was founded by Toni’s longing for a taste of home and fond memories of spending time in his favourite pâtisserie in France. Before 2010, fine french pastries could only be found in a few 5-star hotels. Toni saw an opportunity to grow the reach and enjoyment of fine French pastries in Hong Kong and seized it.
In January 2010, Paul Lafayet opened its first shop at K11 Art Mall. Since then, the company has steadily grown to include 11 retail boutiques (all strategically located in Grade-A shopping centres) and a central kitchen in Hong Kong, plus 4 outlets in Shanghai and Shenzhen. Today, Paul Lafayet has served over 1 million customers and sold over 3 million crème brûlées.
- K Dollar earning is eligible for net spending of HKD50 or above in one single transaction made on-site with specified electronic payment only.
- K Dollar Program members are required to present their eligible e-membership card at the time of payment for K Dollar earning.
- Corresponding K Dollar will be credited to your membership account within 2 working days.
- The offers cannot be used together, or in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Paul Lafayet and MPNCL reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer(s) without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, MPNCL and Paul Lafayet reserve the right of final decision.
- The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is provided for reference only. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Other K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.
K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.