Masterminded by Adrian Cheng, Hong Kong’s ‘Silicon Valley of Culture’, revolutionary cultural-retail destination K11 MUSEA offers a unique blend of cutting-edge design fused with a celebration of arts and culture to create a truly immersive experience fit for today’s rapidly evolving customers. The result of the combined talents of more than 100 acclaimed local and international artists, architects, designers and environmentalists working in collaboration, K11 MUSEA is a one-of-a-kind space that fosters community and cross-cultural dialogue by bringing together creativity, culture and innovation in a kaleidoscope of inspiration.
- K Dollar earning is eligible for spending of HK$50 or above in one single spending made with electronic payment only.
- K Dollar Program members are required to register and bind with KLUB 11 membership and present their eligible e-membership card at the time of payment for K Dollar earning. Date back earning will not be accommodated.
- Corresponding K Dollars will be credited to your membership account within 2 working days.
- K Dollar earning ratios may be adjusted and the number of K Dollar a Member will earn in each Transaction may be limited at any time without any prior notice.
- KLUB 11 terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any disputes, K11 LP and MPNCL reserve the right of final decision.
- The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is provided for reference only. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Other K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.
K Dollar Program terms and conditions apply.